Our Family
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Bravo!
Ashlyn had the chance to be a part of Eastview High School's "Bravo!". Bravo! is a musical variety show and this year the theme was "The Envelope Please"...songs from the Grammy's, Emmy's, Tony's, Oscar's, VMA's, and CMA's. Ashlyn was a part of the Children's Chorus and sang "I Just Can't Wait to be King" from The Lion King. She had a blast and was just beaming on the stage. I am not just saying that because she is our daughter, she really did come alive on stage. She always had a smile and did everything 100%...I think we need to give her more opportunities to be on stage :) I took a video of today's performance...I couldn't zoom any closer, but she is in the front row, third from the left...in orange :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A STAR IS BORN !!!
ReplyDeleteAshlyn -- YOU WERE AWESOME!!! You are a star, girl!
ReplyDelete~Liz :)